Need a speaker?
James is a dynamic educator providing support to individuals, schools, organizations, businesses, & more. Since 2003, they have been teaching about LGBTQIA+ issues, working with homeless shelters & clinics to K-12 schools, & college classrooms.
In the last 5 years, James has provided trainings to 200+ school districts throughout the Northeast (primarily in MA, NY, & VT).
Certified as a National Professional Development Trainer with GLSEN, holding certifications with a variety of trainings programs aimed at suicide prevention (including Trevor, SafeTALK, ASIST, Youth & Adult Mental Health First Aid), & incorporating a trauma-informed, harm-reduction approach to their work, James is ready to assist you with your needs.
TOPICS RANGE FROM:
- LGBTQIA+ & Trans 101s / 201s / etc.
- Policy & Legislative Work
- Social Justice Issues (race, class, disAbility, etc.)
- Enhancing Your Curriculum
- Inclusive Sexual Health
- Positive Youth Development
- One-on-One Support
- Family / Youth Advocacy
- And much more…
FORMATS FOR EDUCATION & CONSULTING SERVICES:
- Professional Development Days
- Staff / Faculty Meetings
- Lectures & Assemblies
- Community-Wide Workshops
- Student Group Support (i.e. visiting GSAs, diversity clubs, etc.)
- Conference Workshops
- Keynote Speaker
- Featured Panelist
- Other Technical Assistance…
Want to see where James has been? Check out their appearances.